You are light. You are here. You are important. You matter to us. You have an important story to tell. You have purpose. You are exactly who you need to be. You are not alone.
If you or someone you know is struggling, please call 325-486-TALK(8255).
How YOU can 'Be the Hope' and help raise Suicide Prevention & Awareness:
- Take a photo holding w/ Starbucks bevy/snack and 'Be the Hope' card and use #bethehope
- Check in on your loved ones (Click here for tips on checking in)
- Attend this year's 7th annual Pricipal LED Shine a Light event on Saturday, September 10!
- Display a Shine a Light yard sign in your yard (FMI or to get your yard sign, email here!)
- Give a donation of any size to provide hope and healing to those in despair (visit WTCG homepage)
- Wear purple throughout the month of September for Suicide Prevention & Awareness month
FMI or to get involved email Tiffany Talley at [email protected] or call 325-262-0055.
To find out more about this year's Shine a Light event click here.
Thank you to Starbucks for being an amazing Partner in Hope!